Adding Chapters From the Web Library
Updated October 06, 2020
This article applies to:
- RoadEng Civil
- RoadEng Forestry
It is possible to use templates to produce easily customizable output sheets from a blank Chapter.
Once your design is ready:
1. Click on the Multi-Plot button in the bottom navigation bar. This will open the Multi-Plot window.
2. In the ribbon, click on the Multi-Plot tab.
3. Select the Page Size from the drop-down.
Note: please select from the standard paper sizes, as the e-Library of templates will only return options in your selected paper size.
4. Click on the Access Web Library button.
5. Select your template from the list of available Chapters templates (i.e. Block_Title, Cross_Section, Plan_Profile). Press OK.
6. Now, you can customize the required items (rectangles, legends, tables, etc) on each chapter header.