Terrain Output Sheets and Layouts Library
Updated May 05, 2023
This article applies to:
- Terrain 3D
- Terrain Forestry
- RoadEng Civil
- RoadEng Forestry
The following Screen layouts (*.ilt) will help you create formatted output sheets. Instructions for installing these layouts is included below.
1. Start the Terrain module and open your design file.
2. Select Setup ribbon tab| Module Setup button. Choose the Install tab.
3. Note the location Default Layouts and Folder. (you can use the copy/paste function to capture this field and paste it into Windows Explorer).
4. Download and save the files (*.ilt) into the folder (as determined in #3 above)
NOTE: We recommend saving your current layout if you have customized it before opening the new layout.
5. To activate the screen layout, View ribbon tab | select your layout from the screen layout drop-down in the Screen Layout combo box.