Exporting to RoadEng (or Terrain Tools)
Updated July 23, 2019
This article applies to:
- Terrain Forestry
- RoadEng Forestry
Exporting to RoadEng
1. From the Traverse List Screen, Press "Export"
2. Select your export mechanism - Email or iTunes.
* We have not documented the iTunes export functionality yet. For now it is recommended to use Email option.
3. Send your email. This will attach an .ipd file to your email.
4. From the PC computer open the email, save the attachment.
5. Open the Survey Map module.
6. File | Open, select iPad ASCII from the drop down menu.
NOTE: You will require Softree Products version 7.005 or higher to be able to read the .ipd file.
Please use the update checker and install the latest version if you have a lower version.