Entering Data: C/L Center Line and Shot
Updated August 26, 2019
This article applies to:
- Terrain Forestry
- RoadEng Forestry
C/L Station and Shot - this has REQUIRED elements in order to complete the shot entry.
• To complete this screen you will need to enter a shot:
• Select Type: FS, RS, or IFS
• Enter the additional fields (up to one decimal pt)
• There are additional fields that are OPTIONAL, including:
• Ground Layer Information (alphanumeric up to 2 characters for the code and
numeric to 1 decimal pt for the depth, NO COMMAS allowed).
• Creek (Culvert) Info Enter the Diameter in mm (or inches) or the Height and Width
(box culvert) in meters or feet. You set your survey as imperial or metric in RoadEng
• Label open text field NO COMMAS allowed.