Editing a Traverse in Table View
Updated March 28, 2018
This article applies to:
- Terrain Forestry
- RoadEng Forestry
From the Traverse List Screen, Press the > next to the Traverse you would like to edit.
Once you are at the Traverse Table view, you have lots of options:
- To add a new station: press the > of the station BEFORE the new one you want to add. Once at the C/L Station & Shot Data screen, press “Add New Shot”.
- To insert a station between existing stations: hold on a pair of input rows to insert a new station above it.
- To edit an existing station: tap on any row to edit the existing station
(you will receive a confirmation prompt).
- If this is your first time editing this traverse: Your first station has already been started based on the information that you input when creating the traverse. Touch in the pair of rows highlighted in orange to edit.
- If you see the ERROR MESSAGE “Cannot create another station; station at index (x) is incomplete.” You have already input data and you have an incomplete row (ie. The shot type, fore azim, HD/SD, and Slp % is missing). You have two options:
- Complete the missing shot data. The incomplete row is highlighted in orange. Tap on the row with the orange index number, complete your missing shot fields.
- Delete the incomplete row. On the row highlighted with the orange index number, swipe left to delete.
NOTE: There are two tabs in the Table View screen. Both tabs have the same functionality as outlined above.