Back to Getting Started
Updated May 05, 2016
This article applies to:
- Terrain 3D
- Terrain Forestry
- RoadEng Civil
- RoadEng Forestry
- Softree Optimal
- The following conventions are used throughout the manual:
- Menu functions are delimited by a line “|”. File | Open means to click on File in the menu bar and then select Open from the drop down menu.
- Dialogue box control (like buttons) and heading names are italicized.
- The symbols “< >” contain keyboard functions. For example < shift-enter> means: hold down the Shift key and press the Enter key.
- File names and path names are bold.