Multi-Plot Plan Rotation
Updated March 28, 2018
This article applies to:
- RoadEng Civil
- RoadEng Forestry
The automatic pagination puts the page start station on the left side of the Plan sub-view and the end station on the right. This approach does not always work so it is possible to set the Plan sub-view scroll position and rotation angle manually. This is particularly useful if you are looking to orient the Plan Window North.
To manually adjust the orientation and rotation:
- Select the Plan Window sub-view
- On the ribbon select, Sub-View | Scroll, the Sub-view Options dialogue will open
- De-select Auto
- You can now specify:
- Station range for the sub-view to cover (overrides chapter pagination defaults)
- Coordinate - including rotation angle - NOTE: set the rotation to 0 to orient your plan window North.
- OR you can use the <Shift+arrow> or <Ctrl+arrow> keys to pan and rotate respectively with your keyboard.