Configuring our Chapter
Updated October 02, 2020
This article applies to:
- RoadEng Civil
- RoadEng Forestry
Note: This article/tutorial continues from the previous example.
The first chapter we will create is a Plan over Profile layout.
7. <Right-click> on the Default chapter, this should allow you to edit its name. Select Rename Chapter, change the name to PlanProfile.
The Location Multi-Plot Window can automatically produce as many pages as are required to show the entire design. Before we insert a Sub-View, it would be more appropriate to set the number of pages to avoid any potential rework. In this section, we will explore some of the pagination options.
Multi-plot | Pagination:
- Make sure Fixed is selected as Length of road (Stations) per page.
- Enter a value of 800 Feet.
- Enter an overlap value of 0% as seen below in Figure 26‑4.
- Press OK to accept these Pagination Options.